Flourishing Business Community
Community Hosted Event #01
Hosted by Seneca Polytechnic – Business
|Date: Tuesday September 26th|
|Time: 13h00 UTC – 06h00 PST, 09h00 EDT, 14h00 BST, 15h00 CET, 22h00 JST|
|Duration: 90 mins|
|Registration: Not Required|
|F2F Location: Newnham Meeting Room-K4011, Seneca Polytechnic, 1750 Finch Ave East, Toronto|
We are delighted that Seneca Polytechnic – Business has offered to host the first Flourishing Business Community hybrid in-person / virtual event. Members of the Seneca community have been using the Flourishing Business Canvas in the classroom and in entrepreneurship programming since 2020.
This an opportunity to get a brief introduction to the Canvas, for anyone in the community to share their experiences using the Canvas – the benefits and challenges, and to ask the originator of the Canvas, Antony Upward, anything.
It should be a fun event and great opportunity to meet and mingle with colleagues in our Flourishing Business Community.
You may join the meeting in person or virtually – detail above. No registration is required.
- Welcome from Chair and/or Sustainable Business Program Director – 5 mins
- Introductions – 15 mins
- Brief Introduction to Flourishing Business Canvas – 15 mins
- Sharing – everyone shares their reflections on their use of the Canvas – the benefits and challenges – 35 mins
- Ask Antony Anything – 20 minutes
- Formal Close – after 90 mins
- Informal Meet and mingle – 30 mins